credit repair software - free 30 day trail

Without Response on Previous Disputes, Good Idea to Send New Disputes?

GetAttachment[1]Is it okay to mail new disputes if some accounts are still under dispute and no response has been received?

Popularity: 12% [?]

Filed Under: Video Tips

RSSComments (15)

Leave a Reply | Trackback URL

1. Victoria Finch says:

I am seeing more and more disputes getting ignored by the credit reporting agencies. I think it is because the OCR can't assign a code to them so it ignores them. And, unfortunately, the credit agencies know that most consumers will just give up.

2. creditguy says:

An important note not mentioned: If the dispute is still within the legal time frame to conduct an investigation (typically 30-45 days per the FCRA) then your new letter will just get discarded or labeled frivolous.
    If it is past the legal timeframe to conduct an investigation, you should consider using a dispute tactic that points out the CRA's/Furnishers failure to respond.

3. Eboni Morris says:

Hi I was on the webinar today and found the information very helpful. I'd like the compliance slides and contracts. Im just getting started.

Thanks for your help!

4. Jose says:

Mike, DisputeSuite.com is phenominal! I love the webinars as they provide so much information. I am a Disabled Veteran that served in the United States Marine Corps and started my own credit repair business. Joel Bauer is a genius and I can tell that he is very honest and has a lot of information to share. The information provided is definitely useful and has helped me established my business. If I go to the 2 day course, I know that I will benefit from it as it!! I am looking forward to continuing the webiners and learning everything you guys share. Thank you so much!!

5. Jose says:

Jose A. Rodriguez Jr. http://www.cleanslatecreditsolutions.com
    jose@cleanslatecreditsolutions.com
    Mike, DisputeSuite.com is phenominal! I love the webinars as they provide so much information. I am a Disabled Veteran that served in the United States Marine Corps and started my own credit repair business. Joel Bauer is a genius and can tell that he is very honest and has a lot of information to share. The information provided is definitely useful and has helped me established my business. If I go to the 2 day course, I know that I will benefit from it as it!! I am looking forward to continuing the webiners and learning everything you guys share. Thank you so much!!

6. Stephen Miel says:

Feb 9th- Really enjoyed todays compliance webinar. In order to be brief, please send me all the cases and everything you have and were talking about during this webinar. Im thirsty for info and knowledge.

Thanks a ton.

Stephen Miel

7. Rick says:

Great compliance webinar, the California case was truly an eye opener. The pay for deletion model looks great. Please forward the case info when you can. Another great teaching session!

8. James P says:

February 9, 2011

We value your opinion and appreciate the public service you perform on weekly bases absolutely at no cost. Mike thank you for another content filled webinar and we’re looking forward to receiving that actual judge’s decision for CROA.

James

9. Marla says:

Today's webinar was the first I've attended. I missed the first half; what I did catch was excellent, as is your blog. Thank you.

10. Douglas says:

Great webinar, we have already changed our contracts to reflect new provisions.. send it over..DS

11. Abe says:

Mike you are doing a marvels job!!

12. Janet Folkerts says:

Wed 5/11/11 Another great informative webinar…and yes, you have a great looking tie. Your skills, experience and knowledge has Blessed our organization to achieve more, and serve more than ever hoped for. Thank you for sharing.
    till next time, JF

13. ChuckRosseel says:

Thank you for another informative webinar today! I'd love to hear you address the dispute process as it relates to E-Oscar. We know even the most detailed, convincing and compelling CRA dispute letter loses all its effectiveness and steam because a low level employee peruses it, then reduces it to a two digit code which is then sent to the OC.

Of course this method of verifying a consumer dispute borders on the absurd, yet the CRAs are allowed to do this with impunity. Yes, we can dispute directly with the original creditor and this can be successful, but are all creditors actually reading the full dispute letter (and supporting documentation) or are many just implementing their own E-Oscar-type system to deal with these disputes?

If so, haven't the credit reporting agencies and creditors solved their most perplexing and costly issue, i.e., how to deal with the flood of disputes consumers send demanding they be thoroughly and completely researched and verified?

In a way it is a remarkable achievement by the credit reporting agencies. By invoking E-Oscar, credit bureaus have killed two birds with one stone. They reduced the cost of "verifying" consumer disputes to an almost negligible amount. Plus they eliminated the burdensome task of actually verifying the disputes!

It is an outrage that they are allowed to get away with this.

Chuck

14. Zoomie says:

Mike, your webinar last week was, as usual, content-packed, informative and fun to listen to. You are a true leader in the industry. I hope you know how many people look to you as being the "go-to" guy for most, if not all, industry-related questions and issues.

Keep up the good work,

15. Danny says:

As always, Great content!